Forest Files: TDFC Blog 101
Welcome to the Forest Files!
This first post is here to kinda let you know what I’m planning with the shop blog.
Before I had this shop, I ran a book blog called Something of the Book. I loved it, but it was never just right for me. I think because I focused mostly on books and I tend to bristle at having to niche myself. Even though everyone’s says you must find your niche to make it big online, I just can’t do that.
Since the shop features designs from many different aspects of pop culture and lifestyle, I wanted to use this blog to explore a bigger scope than I could in my previous ventures.
So, what does that mean you’ll see here?
- Think pieces about everything from my favorite season of Great British Bake Off to how I handle my anxiety
- LISTS! There is nothing I love more than a good list
- Occasional book/movie/TV Show reviews
- Aimless musings about stuff AND things
- Maybe guest posts?!?
- Literally whatever feels right to me at the moment
Basically, I’m going to run this blog how I run most things in my life: think about it, jump in without warning, flail about for a bit, and then either sink or swim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That’s just how I roll.
I hope you’ll come along for the journey!
Stay hydrated, forest folks!
The Forest Hag